Five easy steps to getting a suit
- Contact us to arrange a time to come in for a consultation and the opportunity to see physical examples
- Choose cloth from our large selection and get measured
- In three weeks your baste fitting will be ready. This is a shell of your suit, sewn together in large stitches allowing for easy alterations
- Changes will then be made to your personal pattern. You will have a minimum of two more fittings to perfect the fit before your suit is ready
- After having worn it a few times (one to three months) please come back in for a complimentary valeting service. Hand made suits continue to mold to the wearer with body heat, in order to help develop the suit minor improvements may be required.